Hi guys. just a little update…
We know the order for personal services has been lifted for the 19th. And in theory we could open.
But we are still waiting for our supplies, and still prepping the salon.
Making sure we are ready and safe.
Will be officially open on the 2nd of June.
If we get our supplies early and feel ready, we will open a few days early.
Thank you for your patience.
OPENING PLAN/RULES !! SUBJECT TO CHANGE
• Please book your appointment online, email, or phone.
• Fresh towels, tools and cutting capes for each client.
• No walk-ins will be accepted during this time.
• Do not bring friends or family.
• If your feeling unwell, please do not come in, we can rebook you.
• Please wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will have disposable masks for you
(cost by donation once it pays for itself the rest will go to food bank)
• On entering please wash or disinfect your hands.
• All services have been staggered automatically so I have 15 mins between each client for cleaning.
• Sorry no dry cuts.
• Sorry no coffee and magazines but you can bring your own!
• If someone is inside the salon, please can you wait until they have left before coming in.
• If you wish to buy products without an appointment, please ring or email and I can arrange curb side pickup.
• I will be wearing a mask or face shield at all times.
• I will be cleaning and disinfecting the workspace between clients.
• I will be washing/disinfecting my hands between clients.
• If I feel unwell, I will close the studio for 14 days and self-isolate.
• Be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!