Ulli Konig Hair announcement.
I have recently been diagnosis with breast cancer, I am having to have intensive chemotherapy for around 16 weeks, then radiation for another 4 weeks. I have been told due to coivd-19, I should not work during this time as my immune system will be compromised. So, having to made the hard decision to temporary close the salon until at least till July.
I will be still selling products online (coming soon) which you can pick up at the salon.
SHATTI ESTHETICS will still be open. Please support Shatti as supporting Shatti is supporting the salon, and it will help us pay the rent/bills until I can reopen the hair salon part again.
Please check my website or Facebook for updates.
This is a difficult time for us, so I thank you for your patience and support.
I plan to have a Grand reopening of the hair salon sometime in July/August.
We are Open!!!!
All services have been staggered automatically 15 mins between each clients, so you don’t have to worry about bumping into other clients, it also gives me time to clean up.
Please observe our rules
• Please book your appointment online, email, or phone.
• Fresh towels, tools and cutting capes for each client.
• No walk-ins will be accepted during this time.
• Do not bring friends or family.
• If your feeling unwell, please do not come in, we can rebook you.
• Please wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will have disposable masks for you
(cost by donation once it pays for itself the rest will go to food bank)
• On entering please wash or disinfect your hands.
• All services have been staggered automatically so I have 15 mins between each client for cleaning.
• Sorry no dry cuts.
• Sorry no coffee and magazines but you can bring your own!
• If someone is inside the salon, please can you wait until they have left before coming in.
• If you wish to buy products without an appointment, please ring or email and I can arrange curb side pickup.
• I will be wearing a mask or face shield at all times.
• I will be cleaning and disinfecting the workspace between clients.
• I will be washing/disinfecting my hands between clients.
• If I feel unwell, I will close the studio for 14 days and self-isolate.
• Be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have opened a small art gallery at the hair studio,
with Original ARTWORK available for sale.
"we originally wanted to do an art opening, but with covid-19 this is not this is not possible. in the future we will be having opening."
The artwork is displayed around the studio plus in two dedicated rooms for gallery space.
we have a few finishing touches to do. But it is ready to go..
Currently we are showing work by:.